Duff, president and chief executive officer of the Freedom Forum and chief executive officer of the Newseum.
What does TFF stand for?
TFF stands for The Freedom Forum (foundation; Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFF
We have 80 other meanings of TFF in our Acronym Attic
- Territorial Formula Financing (federal transfer payment; Canada)
- Test Fabrication Facility
- Texas Fishing Forum (website)
- Texas Folklife Festival (est. 1972)
- Texas Furry Fiesta (Dallas Regional Anthropomorphic Meeting Association; Dallas, TX)
- The Fanfiction Forum
- The Final Frontier (Star Trek movie)
- The Fomunyoh Foundation (Washington, DC)
- The Football Forum (soccer website)
- The Ford Foundation
- The Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (game)
- Theatrythm Final Fantasy (gaming)
- Thin-Film Filter
- This Far by Faith
- Time to First Failure (reliability)
- Time-to-First-Fix (GPS/navigation)
- Toggle Flip-Flop
- Tonnelleries François Frères (French wood supplier)
- Too Freaking Funny
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 13th annual Minority Writers Seminar will be held May 1-4, 2008, in Nashville, at the Freedom Forum Diversity Institute at Vanderbilt University.
The two journalists -- Shinsuke Hashida and Kotaro Ogawa -- are among 78 journalists whose names were added to the Freedom Forum Journalists Memorial, established by the nonprofit organization Freedom Forum based in Arlington, Virginia, to commemorate the May 3 World Press Freedom Day.
In his January State of the Union Address, President Bush called for a doubling of Peace Corps volunteers and combining the corps with other volunteer groups under a new organization called (a) the USA Freedom Corps (b) the Freedom Forum (c) America's Helping Hand (d) AmeriCorps.
With bad news coming in from the accountants, the top executives at the Freedom Forum had to make a choice: Keep all of the 285 employees and satellite offices the nonprofit foundation had set up over the last decade.
As chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Freedom Forum he had gone with a delegation to learn more about the news media, particularly in Mali and Senegal.
The museum was developed and financed by the Freedom Forum, the nonprofit organization devoted to a free press and endowed by the Gannett Co.
There is a "culture clash" between reporters and religious leaders, according to a report from the Freedom Forum written by John Dart, a veteran religion writer for the Los Angeles Times, and the Rev.