During the General Affairs Council, Ministers will discuss, among others, the Multiannual Financial Framework, the developments concerning the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, as well as Kosovo, and they will prepare the upcoming summit of the European Council.
What does TFYROM stand for?
TFYROM stands for The Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Texas Foster Youth, Inc.
- Thanks for Your Information
- Thanks for Your Interest
- Tenth Five-Year Plan (various organizations)
- Thanks for Your Purchase (customer message)
- Theatre for Young People (University of Alaska Anchorage Department of Theatre and Dance; Anchorage, AK)
- Think for Yourself, Question Authority (Timothy Leary)
- The Former Yugoslav Republic (Macedonia)
- Tobacco Free Youth Recreation (St. Paul, MN)
- The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Thanks for Your Support
- Thanks for Your Time
- Tools For Your Trade (Australian initiative)
- Tajhiz Fan Avaran Zangan Company (lab equipment; Iran)
- Talentförderungszentrum (German: Talent Development Center)
- Tanger Free Zone (commercial consortium; Morocco)
- Task Force Zener (gaming)
- Task Force Zeta (gaming)
- Task Force Zulu (Airsoft gaming team)
- Taxi Fahrdienst Zentrale (German: Taxi Car Service Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia was the cheapest with prices 58% below the European average.
I also came toA Bulgaria today to better understand how Bulgaria's A current policy especially when it comes to the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, is matching its own enlargement vision and potential as a key player in the region,a he added.
The former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia wants to join a pipeline planned by Gazprom and Eni SpAs that will carry Russian natural gas across the Black Sea through Bulgaria to western Europe.
Users and markets for Tengiz crude include ExxonMobil, Finland, the privatised refiner Tupras of Turkey, the Kralupy refinery in the Czech republic, the former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia, OMV of Austria, and refiners in Greece, Italy and Poland.
Israel and the United States were among the seven members who voted against the resolution, along with Canada, Micronesia, Nauru, Panama and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
The EU Candidate Countries Turkey, Croatia and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, the Countries of the Stabilisation and Association Process and potential candidates Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, and the EFTA countries Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, members of the European Economic Area, as well as Ukraine, Armenia and Azerbaijan align themselves with this declaration.
Vance: In implementation of Article 1, paragraph 1, of the Interim Accord of today's date the Government of Greece recognizes the Party of the Second Part within its internationally recognized borders with the provisional name of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia pending settlement of the difference that has arisen over the name of the State.