The General has a varied exposure in Staff at high altiude, Military Opertions, the Foreign Division and Perspective Planning.
What does TFD stand for?
TFD stands for The Foreign Division (gaming clan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TFD
We have 86 other meanings of TFD in our Acronym Attic
- Termination for Default
- Terrain Following Display
- Terrestrial Field Dissipation
- Test Fixture Diagram
- Test Flow Diagram
- Test for Design
- Thai Factory Development (industrial real estate company)
- The First Drop
- The Flying Dragons
- The Flying Dutchman
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was a quiet day,'' said Atsushi Komatsu, senior vice president of the foreign division at Mizuho Corporate Bank.
The ladies took second place in the foreign division, an unheard-of honor for a women's ensemble.