He spent one season as a television analyst at the Football Network, broadcasting Division I-AA games, then two years playing a lot of golf.
What does TFN stand for?
TFN stands for The Football Network (also seen as TFNK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFN
We have 56 other meanings of TFN in our Acronym Attic
- The Final Musicsystem EXtended (Amiga game music format; computer file extension)
- Taiwan Fixed Network
- Target File Number
- Tax File Number (Australia)
- Teach First Norway (educational project)
- Technique Française du Nettoyage SAS (France)
- Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain - Tenerife Norte Los Rodeos (Airport Code)
- Texas Freedom Network
- Thanks for Nothing
- The Food Network
- The Foundation (hip-hop band)
- The Freecycle Network (Freecycle Network, Inc.)
- The Future Noise (monthly music exhibition)
- TheForce.Net (Star Wars Fan Site)
- Theoretical Foundations of Nursing (education)
- Thermoplastic Fixture Wire Nylon Jacketed (UL)
- Thin Film Network
- Third Floor North (Santa Ana, CA architectural sign company)
- Third Frontier Network
- Thomson Financial Network (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES, March 23 /PRNewswire/ -- TFN, The Football Network, Inc.
The other intriguing aspect - The Football Network is a publicly-traded company.
The Football Network is an emerging high growth national football cable and television network providing programming 24 hours a day, available to the home backyard satellite dish market, to cable television systems, and to direct satellite television providers.
WHAT CHOKES The Football Network will launch as promised Saturday - for just two hours, on large satellite dishes only.
It is key for our visitors to be able to interact before and after our event, the Football Network allows them to do this along with the ability to write blogs, download images and chat in the online forums.
The Football Network, a 24-hour-a-day cable channel that Turner (no relation to Ted) has spent piecing together 24 hours a day for the last two years, already needs a new symbol.
Doyal Bryant, CEO of Scientigo(TM), said "I am very excited that Scientigo(TM)'s technology has been selected by the Football Network as the best search technology to deliver and find football related information on the web for this worldwide service.