Gary Chapman's The Five Love Languages discusses this concept in-depth.
What does TFLL stand for?
TFLL stands for The Five Love Languages (Gary Chapman book)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFLL
- Tohoku Foreign Language Center Ltd. (Bangladesh)
- Temporary Flight Restriction
- Thin-Film Light-Emitting Diode
- The Financial Link Group (Australia)
- The First Love Game
- Trafalgar Resources, Inc.
- Tennessee Foreign Language Institute
- Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company (Purchase, NY)
- Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared
- Tear Fluid Lactoferrin Level
- Tear-Film Lipid Layer Thickness (meibomian gland)
- The Fox Lane Middle School (Bedford, NY)
- Teaching for Learning Network (various schools)
- Text from Last Night
- Thunderstorms, Fireworks, Loud Noises (pet anxiety medicine; HomeoPet)
- True Fantasy Live Online
- Tera Floating Point Operations Per Second
- Tera (trillion) Floating Point Operations per Second
- Tanger Family Limited Partnership (North Carolina)
- TASIS (The American School in Switzerland) French Language Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Five Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman and Ross Campbell (Northfield Publishing) is built around the premise that we all have a primary "language" that we use to express our love and through which we best receive love.
Hindsight, and a book called The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman.