21 /PRNewswire/ -- Citing violations of federal laws that led to a pattern of lending discrimination against black borrowers, the Comptroller of the Currency today announced a joint OCC/Department of Justice (DOJ) settlement with the First National Bank of Vicksburg, Vicksburg, Mississippi.
What does TFNB stand for?
TFNB stands for The First National Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFNB
- Trochanteric Femoral Nail
- Trochanteric Fixation Nail
- Tsawwassen First Nation (Canada)
- Tribe Flood Network 2000 (Network DOS Attack)
- Tesla Foundation of North America
- Testicular Fine Needle Aspiration (urology)
- Transthoracic Fine Needle Aspiration (pulmonology)
- Transthoracic Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsies
- Transthoracic Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology
- Taxe Foncière Non-Bâtie (French: Non-Constructed Property Tax)
- Tacoma First Nazarene Church (Tacoma, WA)
- Tanzania Food and Nutrition Centre
- Thanks for Nice Cache (geocaching)
- Thanks For Not Coming
- Thyroid Foundation of North Cumbria
- Task Force National Capital Region (US Marine Corps)
- Transient Focal Neurologic Deficits
- Texas Freedom Network Education Fund
- Task Force Navy Family
- Technology for Future Naval Forces (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The First National Bank of Ipswich announced that it has concluded the first phase of the sale of its Trust Department to Eastern Bank.
THE FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF PAULDING COUNTY ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION DALLAS, Ga.
Upon completion of the transaction, Community First and its subsidiary bank, the First National Bank of New Holland, will continue operations separate from Milton.
I'm pleased to return to Indiana and join the First National Bank & Trust team," said Francis, "We will focus our efforts on improving efficiencies to become a top performing bank.
We are asking those who think they may have a dormant account with First National Bank & Trust to stop by one of the First National Bank & Trust Financial Centers or call our customer service center at 800-876-3237.
DAMARISCOTTA, Maine -- First National Lincoln Corporation (NASDAQ NM: FNLC), the parent company of The First National Bank of Damariscotta, and FNB Bankshares (OTC BB: FBSH), the parent company of the First National Bank of Bar Harbor, today announced the signing of a definitive agreement for the merger of FNB Bankshares with First National Lincoln Corporation.
We are pleased to have Jim continue to serve his clients and grow the First National Bank & Trust's mortgage loan business.