Educational Requirements According to the Fiber Optic Association (FOA), programs in telecommunications, electronics or electricity, many of which are operated with assistance from local employers and unions, are offered by a number of community or technical colleges.
What does TFOA stand for?
TFOA stands for The Fiber Optic Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFOA
- Transcoder Free Operation
- Transfer of Functions Order (UK)
- Transport Flow Optimization
- Trauma from Occlusion (dental)
- Triplex Forming Oligonucleotides
- Tritium/Fiber Optic (gun sight)
- Trouble Free Operation
- Trust Fund Operations (World Bank)
- Task Force for Older Adults (Ohio)
- Texas Fiscal Officers' Academy
- The Front of Armament
- The Future of Associations (blog)
- Things Falling Off Aircraft
- Temporary Forward Operating Base
- Thai Fiber Optics Co., Ltd. (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Trade Facilitation Office Canada
- Transatlantic Frontiers of Chemistry (biennial meeting)
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (gaming)
- Tactical Fiber Optic Cable Assembly
- Tobacco-Free Oneida County Coalition (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
29-31 in Washington, has added the Fiber Optic Association (www.
Training the Trainers The Fiber Optic Association (FOA) is a nonprofit professional society of individuals involved in the education, research and development, manufacture, sales, distribution, installation and maintenance of fiber optic components and networks.