In the eyes of the Army, Afghanistan has also given our forces the chance to redeem themselves, in the eyes of the Americans, in the wake of negative perceptions, whether or not they were justified, of the British Army's performance in Basra.
What does TEOTA stand for?
TEOTA stands for The Eyes of the Army (recon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TEOTA
- Terrestrial Ecology Observing Systems (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Tetra Ethyl Oxysilane
- Traffic Engineering and Operations Section (Oregon Department of Transportation)
- Trusted Email Open Standard (email spam prevention solution)
- Task and Ego Orientation in Sport Questionnaire
- Tactical Emitter Operational Support System
- Treatment of Early Onset Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders (study)
- Thermo-Oxidation Engine Oil Simulation Test (high-temperature oil evaluation)
- The End of the Affair (movie)
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog (Muriel Barberry novel)
- Total Eclipse of the Heart (song)
- The End of the Internet As We Know It
- The End of the World
- The Eye of the World (Wheel of Time; book 1)
- The End Of The World As We Know It
- The End of the World As We Know It
- Tactical Earth Penetrator
- Tactical ELINT Processor
- Tactical Environmental Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
But, by then, his credentials as a leader who knows how to safeguard national security had become tainted in the eyes of the army.
and I always see the look in the eyes of the army cadre when I speak about passion.