Industry leaders from the United States included Eisen-hower Fellows, alumni from the Executive Program for Agricultural Producers, Global Dairy Farmers and other organizations.
What does TEPAP stand for?
TEPAP stands for The Executive Program for Agricultural Producers (Texas A&M University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Taiwan Environmental Protection Administration
- Tax and Estate Planning Association (Washburn University School of Law; Topeka, KS)
- Tertiary Entrance Procedures Authority (now Queensland Studies Authority; Australia)
- Texas Engineering Practice Act
- The Education Project Asia
- Tribal Environmental Protection Agency (Hoopa, CA)
- Teaching Philosophy in Asian Contexts (forum)
- Total Esterified Palmitic Acid Concentration
- Trade and Environment Policy Advisory Committee
- Treasury Employees Political Action Committee (National Treasury Employees Union)
- Technology Park of Thessaly (Greece)
- Tonga Electric Power Board
- Thermally Enhanced Plastic Ball Grid Array
- Teacher Education Partnership Commission (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Test & Evaluation Planning Committee
- Texas Energy Planning Council (Austin, TX)
- The Evans Poetry Collection
- Tissue Equivalent Proportional Counter
- Tucson Electric Power Company
- Technical Porcelain and Chinaware Company (El Cerrito, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
awarded seven scholarships to farmers and ranchers who vied for the opportunity to attend The Executive Program for Agricultural Producers, an educational program sponsored in part by Texas A&M University.