The exchange project, known as Passport to NVQs, is part of the Prime Minister's Initiative for International Education to secure the UK's position as a leader in international education.
What does TEP stand for?
TEP stands for The Exchange Project (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEP
We have 222 other meanings of TEP in our Acronym Attic
- Tertiary Enabling Program (Australia)
- Test Error Pattern
- Test Evaluation Plan/Program
- Texas Educational Paperbacks (Dallas, TX)
- The Education Program (various locations)
- The Empowerment Partnership (formerly Advanced Neuro Dynamics)
- The Engineered Plague (online community)
- The English Patient (movie)
- The Enigma Project
- The Equity Project (charter school; New York)
- Theater Engagement Plan (CINC's plan)
- Théatre de l'Est Parisien (public theater; Paris, France)
- Thermal Exchange Pump
- Thermo-Electric Power
- Thermodynamic Equilibrium Program (computes products of combustion)
- Titre Electronique de Paiement (French: Title Electronic Payment; France)
- Tivoli Enterprise Portal (IBM Corp.)
- Tomographie par Emission de Positons (French: Nuclear medicine imaging)
- Ton of Equivalent Petroleum
- Top End Performance (automobiles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this month, the five American teachers who came to Jordan for their part of the exchange project expressed at a press conference their experiences and feelings.
The exchange project was funded by an Arts Council of Wales Lottery Award.
Back from months in Brazil on a reconnaissance trip, Fusil highlighted that the Elf Authentic Adventure is different from any race of its kind because of its focus on exploration and discovery, the length of his courses, the exchange projects, and the multiple classifications.
The exchange project will see the Portuguese young people come to Newcastle, in late July.