As the work of Edward Said and many others within postcolonial studies has shown us, part of the European Library consists of scholarly and literary works about a group of cultures imagined as a monolithic entity: the Orient.
What does TEL stand for?
TEL stands for The European Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEL
We have 91 other meanings of TEL in our Acronym Attic
- Telugu (langauge)
- Teneur en Eau Liquide (French)
- Tennessee Electronic Library (virtual library)
- Terminal Equipment List
- Terrorist Exclusion List
- Test Equipment Listing
- Test of Economic Literacy
- Tetra-Ethyl Lead
- Tevatron Electron Lens
- Thèses En Ligne (French: Theses Online; internet archive)
- Thurber Engineering Ltd. (Canada)
- Tokyo Electron Limited (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Employee Leasing (Pensacola, FL)
- Total Exposure Limit
- Trailing Edge Left
- Transfert d'Energie Linéique (French: Linear Energy Transfer)
- Translocation ETS Leukemia
- Transmission Electrical Length
- Transportable Erector Launcher
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gottlieb shared with us her long experience of teaching bibliographic skills at The Juilliard School covering sources as WorldCat, Google Books, DDM Online, Oxford Music Online, RILM, The European Library, library catalogues, etc.
HEEMSTEDE, The Netherlands, September 26 /PRNewswire/ -- - The Contents of Europe's National Libraries Will Soon be Available in Most European Languages With funding from the European Commission and the Conference of European National Libraries (CENL), The European Library has undertaken an important decision to make its collections accessible in most of Europe's native languages.
With around 70 staff and a turnover of 5 million, ULCC works for around 200 organisations including City University, Kings College, The National Archives, The European Library and The British Library, with its main customer the University of London.
28, 1999 OCLC and Pica Foundation have signed an agreement to establish a jointly owned organization to better serve the European library community.