What does TEFA stand for?
TEFA stands for The Environmentally Friendly Aircraft (Aeronautics Task Force; EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEFA
We have 4 other meanings of TEFA in our Acronym Attic
- Transcriptional Enhancer Factor
- Transfert Electronique de Fonds (French: Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Transient Energy Function
- Transportation Enhancement Fund (various locations)
- Transverse Electric Field
- Tritium Extraction Facility
- Thermic Effect of Food within 150 min
- Tanzania Environmental Friendly Association (est. 2009)
- Technology Education Federation of Australia
- Technology-Enhanced Formative Assessment (various universities)
- Transitional Energy Facility Assessment (tax; New Jersey)
- Troon Electronic Fish Auction (Scotland, UK)
- Tube Excited Fluorescence Analysis
- Tutmonda Esperanto Futbala Asocio (Esperanto: Worldwide Esperanto Football Association)
- The European Fine Art Fairs (Netherlands; arts and antiques fair)
- The European Fine Art Foundation (aka The European Fine Art Fair; Helvoirt, Netherlands)
- [not an acronym] (now T-Fal; originally a portmanteau of Teflon and Aluminum)
- Teacher Education Forum of Aotearoa, New Zealand
- Temporary Emergency Food Assistance Program (now The Emergency Food Assistance Program)
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program