FORD PLANT ADOPTS ON-SITE SOLVENT RECYCLING, REDUCING HAZARDOUS WASTE AVON LAKE, Ohio, June 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), in association with the Environmental Technology Group (ETG), is the first domestic automaker to implement -- at its Ohio Assembly Plant -- an on-site waste solvent recycling program that reduces hazardous waste.
What does TETG stand for?
TETG stands for The Environmental Technology Group (North Hatley, Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Thermal Energy Transfer Corporation
- Tom E. Turner Company (San Antonio, TX)
- Transitional Employment Training Demonstration (Social Security Administration)
- Too Early to Evaluate
- Training Ecumenical Trainers in Europe
- Teacher Education Task Force (California State University)
- Texas Emerging Technology Fund (est. 2005)
- Too Excited to Function
- Totally Enclosed Treatment Facility
- Transient Experimental Task Force
- Fort Tethana (game)
- The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress
- Test, Evaluation, Transition, and Integration Plan
- Texas Education Telecommunications Network (statewide telecommunications infrastructure)
- Trans-European Transport Network (EU; also seen as TEN-T)
- Bacterial Tet Operator
- Taipei Economic and Trade Office (Indonesia)
- Test Early, Test Often (software and web development)
- They Eat Their Own (band)
- To Each Their Own (Internet slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The restructuring charge was the result of the company implementing a plan of reorganization for the Environmental Technology Group (ETG) by refocusing this segment of the business on a strong western U.
The company has joined with the Environmental Technology Group of Rochester Hills, Mich.