The Entrepreneurship Center at UCSF and Steve Blank, architect of the Lean LaunchPad framework, first taught the course last fall.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for The Entrepreneurship Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- The Education Channel (various locations)
- The Education Committee (various locations)
- The Education Company (Canada)
- The Electric Company (TV show)
- The Elite Clan (Counter-Strike clan)
- The Elite Connection (gaming clan)
- The Elongated Collectors (pressed elongated souvenir pennies)
- The Energy Cooperative (various locations)
- The Engineers’ Club
- The Entertainment Connection (various locations)
- The Environmental Company, Inc (Annapolis, MD)
- The Episcopal Church
- The Eternal City (game)
- The Experts Conference (computing)
- Theatre Enabling Command (medical care; US DoD)
- Therapeutic Equestrian Center (various locations)
- Thermal Efficiency Construction
- Thermal Electric Control
- Thermal Engineering Corporation
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award is given to the entrepreneurship center committed to maximum current and future student benefit through excellence in teaching and pedagogy, demonstrated by activities to change and improve the way entrepreneurship is taught and learned.
Kevin Woelfel, musician and entrepreneur, recently was appointed director of the Entrepreneurship Center for Music in the University of Colorado at Boulder's (CU-Boulder) College of Music, succeeding Interim Director Michael Millar.
The Entrepreneurship Center offers courses, internship opportunities, and competitions that greatly enhance students' learning experiences in a non-traditional, real-life manner.
For the past three years, a medical device company has emerged as the winning team," said Ken Morse, Director of the Entrepreneurship Center at MIT Sloan School of Management.