The award is given to the entrepreneurship center committed to maximum current and future student benefit through excellence in teaching and pedagogy, demonstrated by activities to change and improve the way entrepreneurship is taught and learned.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for The Entrepreneurship Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- The Education Channel (various locations)
- The Education Committee (various locations)
- The Education Company (Canada)
- The Electric Company (TV show)
- The Elite Clan (Counter-Strike clan)
- The Elite Connection (gaming clan)
- The Elongated Collectors (pressed elongated souvenir pennies)
- The Energy Cooperative (various locations)
- The Engineers’ Club
- The Entertainment Connection (various locations)
- The Environmental Company, Inc (Annapolis, MD)
- The Episcopal Church
- The Eternal City (game)
- The Experts Conference (computing)
- Theatre Enabling Command (medical care; US DoD)
- Therapeutic Equestrian Center (various locations)
- Thermal Efficiency Construction
- Thermal Electric Control
- Thermal Engineering Corporation
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Woelfel, musician and entrepreneur, recently was appointed director of the Entrepreneurship Center for Music in the University of Colorado at Boulder's (CU-Boulder) College of Music, succeeding Interim Director Michael Millar.
About the Ball State Entrepreneurship Center The Entrepreneurship Center at Ball State University has been achieving top national rankings since it was founded more than 20 years ago, and the program has become well known as the "ultimate entrepreneurial experience.