They also learned about cryptography - the science and mathematics of codes and codebreaking - in an interactive series of presentations, under the umbrella of the Enigma Project.
What does TEP stand for?
TEP stands for The Enigma Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEP
We have 222 other meanings of TEP in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Emulator Program
- Terminate with Extreme Prejudice
- Tertiary Enabling Program (Australia)
- Test Error Pattern
- Test Evaluation Plan/Program
- Texas Educational Paperbacks (Dallas, TX)
- The Education Program (various locations)
- The Empowerment Partnership (formerly Advanced Neuro Dynamics)
- The Engineered Plague (online community)
- The English Patient (movie)
- The Equity Project (charter school; New York)
- The Exchange Project (software)
- Theater Engagement Plan (CINC's plan)
- Théatre de l'Est Parisien (public theater; Paris, France)
- Thermal Exchange Pump
- Thermo-Electric Power
- Thermodynamic Equilibrium Program (computes products of combustion)
- Titre Electronique de Paiement (French: Title Electronic Payment; France)
- Tivoli Enterprise Portal (IBM Corp.)
- Tomographie par Emission de Positons (French: Nuclear medicine imaging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turing worked at Bletchley Park during the Enigma project