Scientists at the Endocrine Disruption Exchange found that 25 per cent of fracking fluids can cause cancer; 37 per cent can disrupt the endocrine system; and 40 to 50 per cent can affect the nervous, immune and cardiovascular systems.
What does TEDX stand for?
TEDX stands for The Endocrine Disruption Exchange (Paonia, CO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Treated Effluent Disposal System
- Treatment Episode Data Set/System (SAMHSA)
- Trend and Event Diagnostic System
- TRICARE Encounter Data
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Twins Early Development Study
- TAC Environment Data Support System
- Technology Education
- Text Encode Decode Utility (software)
- Tivoli Enterprise Data Warehouse (IBM Tivoli Management Framework)
- Tasa de Eventos Experimental (Spanish)
- Technology Enhanced Education (various organizations)
- Term End Examination
- Tertiary Entrance Exam (Australia)
- Test of Elementary Economics
- Theological Education by Extension
- Theoretical Electrical Engineering (various locations)
- Thermic Effect of Exercise
- Titoli di Efficienza Energetica (Italian: Energy Efficiency Bonds)
- Titre Emploi Entreprise (French: Job Title Company; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Akingbemi Department of Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology College of Veterinary Medicine Auburn University Auburn, Alabama Koji Arizono Faculty of Environmental and Symbiotic Science Prefectural University of Kumamoto Tsukide, Kumamoto, Japan Scott Belcher Department of Pharmacology & Cell Biophysics Center for Environmental Genetics University of Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio Theo Colborn The Endocrine Disruption Exchange Paonia, Colorado Ibrahim Chahoud Institut fur Klinische Pharmakologie und Toxikologie Charite-Universitatsmedizin Berlin Campus Benjamin Franklin Berlin, Germany All 37 authors of the original commentary signed this letter but only the first 7 are listed here.
The conference is cosponsored by Colorado School of Public Health - Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, Denver Beekeepers Association, Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Sierra Club, Slow Food Denver, Alliance for Sustainable Colorado, Denver Urban Gardens, The Endocrine Disruption Exchange, Grow Local Colorado, Mountain and Plains Education and Research Center, and the University of Colorado Environmental Center.
The author is employed by The Endocrine Disruption Exchange, Inc.
Theo Colborn The Endocrine Disruption Exchange Paonia, Colorado E-mail: colborn@tds.