com), and The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (www.
What does TETHIC stand for?
TETHIC stands for The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Transitional Employment Training Demonstration (Social Security Administration)
- Too Early to Evaluate
- Training Ecumenical Trainers in Europe
- Teacher Education Task Force (California State University)
- Texas Emerging Technology Fund (est. 2005)
- Too Excited to Function
- Totally Enclosed Treatment Facility
- Transient Experimental Task Force
- The Environmental Technology Group (North Hatley, Quebec, Canada)
- Fort Tethana (game)
- Test, Evaluation, Transition, and Integration Plan
- Texas Education Telecommunications Network (statewide telecommunications infrastructure)
- Trans-European Transport Network (EU; also seen as TEN-T)
- Bacterial Tet Operator
- Taipei Economic and Trade Office (Indonesia)
- Test Early, Test Often (software and web development)
- They Eat Their Own (band)
- To Each Their Own (Internet slang)
- Transportation Energy Technologies Program (Canada)
- Telephone Excise Tax Refund (US IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26 /PRNewswire/ -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE INFO -- Newt Gingrich, founder of The Center for Health Transformation (CHT) announced today that CHT will hold their year end member meeting in conjunction with the largest and most inclusive Healthcare Conferences of 2004 -- The Consumer Directed Health Care Conference & Expo (CDHCC), The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC) and Health Care Research & Innovations Congress (HCRIC).
com has been recognized as a top award winner by the 2005 The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC) for "Use of Technology in Provider/Patient Communication.
WHAT: Chantry Networks will demonstrate its award-winning BeaconWorks(TM) wireless LAN product suite this week at The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress 2004 (TETHIC).
14, 2003 Misys Healthcare Systems, a market leader in healthcare information technology, proudly congratulates the North Bronx Healthcare Network, a Misys CPR(TM) client and operated by New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation, for winning third place at the 2003 TETHIE Awards as part of The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC).
The company brings years of knowledge and experience to a variety of industries, including healthcare, media, travel, financial, entertainment and sports, and produces several premier industry-specific events including Consumer Directed Healthcare Conference (CDHCC), Healthcare Delivery Solutions Congress (HDSC) and The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC).
Editorial Note: PricewaterhouseCoopers and Hipaa Accelerator will be presenting their comprehensive HIPAA privacy and IT solutions at the Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress, Washington D.