It is the Emergency Animal Rescue Service (EARS) based out of Sacramento, Calif.
What does TEARS stand for?
TEARS stands for The Emergency Animal Rescue Service (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals; Birmingham, AL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEARS
We have 4 other meanings of TEARS in our Acronym Attic
- Transformation, Empowerment, Advocacy, Relief (Australia)
- Trends in Enterprise Architecture Research (workshop)
- Triad Exotic Animal Rescue (North Carolina)
- Triangle East Amateur Radio Association (Wendell, North Carolina)
- The Evangelical Alliance Relief Fund (UK)
- The Evangelical Alliance Relief Fund-United Kingdom
- Team Eifel Amateur Radio Society (Germany)
- Telecommunications Emitter Automated Retrieval System (Army)
- Telephone Entry and Reporting System
- Telling Everyone About Rape & Suicide (public awareness project)
- Traffic Engineering for Automatic Route Selection (BellSouth)
- Teacher Education Application Service
- Tenants’ Energy Advice Service (Energy Conservation & SolarCentre; UK)
- Test of Essential Academic Skills
- The Essence of an Aspiring Sisterhood (Baruch College; New York, NY)
- Threat Expert Analysis System
- Trademark Electronic Application System (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- The Evangelical Alliance of South Africa
- Test, Evaluation & Assessment Support Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
United Animal Nations runs the Emergency Animal Rescue Service (EARS) that has been deployed for nearly three weeks in central Florida caring for more than 300 animals displaced by Hurricane Charley.