A: The Elegance of the Hedgehog, by Muriel Barbery.
What does TEOTH stand for?
TEOTH stands for The Elegance of the Hedgehog (Muriel Barberry novel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TEOTH
- Tetra Ethyl Oxysilane
- Traffic Engineering and Operations Section (Oregon Department of Transportation)
- Trusted Email Open Standard (email spam prevention solution)
- Task and Ego Orientation in Sport Questionnaire
- Tactical Emitter Operational Support System
- Treatment of Early Onset Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders (study)
- Thermo-Oxidation Engine Oil Simulation Test (high-temperature oil evaluation)
- The End of the Affair (movie)
- The Eyes of the Army (recon)
- Total Eclipse of the Heart (song)
- The End of the Internet As We Know It
- The End of the World
- The Eye of the World (Wheel of Time; book 1)
- The End Of The World As We Know It
- The End of the World As We Know It
- Tactical Earth Penetrator
- Tactical ELINT Processor
- Tactical Environmental Processor
- Tactical Exploitation Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Elegance of the Hedgehog aspires to be great and pretends to philosophy: it is, at least, charming.
Alison Anderson’s translation of The Elegance of the Hedgehog is smooth and accurate—but language can only bridge so many cultural barriers.
The Elegance of the Hedgehog has been a best seller in France since its 2006 publication, and is being adapted for film.