Their EP, Sex w/Strangers, produced by former 60ft Dolls drummer Carl Bevan received much praise from the alternative rock press and they have played high profile support slots for the Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster and King Blues.
What does TEMBLD stand for?
TEMBLD stands for The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Temporary Additional Duty
- Temporary Additional Duty (US military)
- Temporary Additional Duty in Connection With
- Temporary Additional Duty Under Instruction
- Tether Magnetic Field Experiment
- Teenage Mothers Association of Kenya
- Temporary Alteration (US Navy)
- Tactical Effectiveness of Minefields in Anti-armor Weapons Systems
- The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster (band)
- Temporal Extending Motion Compensation
- Tertiary Education Management Conference (Australia)
- Test and Evaluation Management Course
- Toronto Early Music Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Trauma and Emergency Management Calculator
- Triple Execution, Message Checksums
- Temporal Extending Motion Compensation - Mean Square Error
- Thai Electrical and Mechanical Contractors Association
- The Emergency Medical Chaplains Association
- Tribal Emergency Management Coordinating Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ALAN POOLE THE Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster have had more than their fair share of setbacks down the years but new album Blood And Fire provides convincing evidence in favour of the old theory that what doesn't kill you does indeed make you stronger.
Booking line: 0871 472 0400 The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster @Barfly, Cardiff (Tuesday):Brighton-based mental psychobilly merchants, a favourite with goth-tinged Mighty Boosh aficionados.
As well as being one of the biggest venues they had played, it also gave them the chance to share a stage, as main support, with a band they love, THE EIGHTIES MATCHBOX B-LINE DISASTER.
The Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs, Hell is for Heroes and The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster offer an alternative view of the genre.
THE EIGHTIES MATCHBOX B-LINE DISASTER FRIDAY, GLASGOW ROYAL CONCERT HALL.
Byline: Andrew Arthur THE anticipation for The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster was palpable amongst the broad cross-section of fans in attendance for this gig.
The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster, who release new album Blood & Fire on May 17, hit the road later this month for a tour that includes shows at Leicester's Sumo on Monday May 10 and Birmingham's Hare & Hounds on Wednesday June 2.