Austin State University, The Education Resources Institute (TERI), Texas A&M University-College Station, and the University of Utah.
What does TERI stand for?
TERI stands for The Education Resources Institute (education financing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TERI
We have 27 other meanings of TERI in our Acronym Attic
- Telomere Repeat Binding Factor 2
- Terbium, Iron, Naval Ordnance Laboratory, Dysprosium (magnetostrictive alloy)
- Tax Empowerment and Relief for Farmers and Fishermen
- Trans European Rail Freight Freeway
- Trans-European Rail Freight Network
- Technical Evaluation Reference Group (The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Telematics in Education Research Group (Sheffield Hallam University; UK)
- Terrestrial Ecology Research Group (University of Plymouth; UK)
- Table of Equipment Ready for Issue
- Tata Energy Research Institute (India)
- The Energy and Resources Institute (India)
- Tokushima Economic Research Institute (Japan)
- Torpedo Effective Range Indicator
- Trailing Edge Ring Indicator (modems)
- Test and Evaluation Resource and Investment Board
- Terrain Intelligence
- Teratogen Information System
- Test and Evaluation Range Internet System
- TF Engineering Drawing/Document Retrieval and Integrated Support System
- Test Equipment Readiness List (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investing in your or your child's education is something that will produce endless returns; in that light, I want to share with a valuable resource that is available to assist you, The Education Resources Institute, also known as TERI.
BofA's decision came 10 days after the bank's guarantor for private loans - The Education Resources Institute Inc, or Teri - filed for bankruptcy protection.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has upgraded the rating on the class B notes of The Education Resources Institute, Inc.
The Education Resources Institute (TERI) Brian Cox Vice President for Sales 31 St.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'A' rating of The Education Resources Institute, Inc.
Furthermore, the extent to which associated borrower recoveries will be available is uncertain, since the loans no longer benefit from the guaranty provided by The Education Resources Institute, Inc.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings has withdrawn The Education Resources Institute, Inc.