At least so it seemed to Armando Martinez, who runs the education program at a high-security Castaic jail, and watched from outside the jail dorm as the prospective student was handed a form.
What does TEP stand for?
TEP stands for The Education Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEP
We have 222 other meanings of TEP in our Acronym Attic
- Telomerase Protein Component
- TEMPEST Endorsement Program
- Tender Evaluation Plan
- Terminal Emulation Processor
- Terminal Emulator Program
- Terminate with Extreme Prejudice
- Tertiary Enabling Program (Australia)
- Test Error Pattern
- Test Evaluation Plan/Program
- Texas Educational Paperbacks (Dallas, TX)
- The Empowerment Partnership (formerly Advanced Neuro Dynamics)
- The Engineered Plague (online community)
- The English Patient (movie)
- The Enigma Project
- The Equity Project (charter school; New York)
- The Exchange Project (software)
- Theater Engagement Plan (CINC's plan)
- Théatre de l'Est Parisien (public theater; Paris, France)
- Thermal Exchange Pump
- Thermo-Electric Power
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of those institutions who had a staff-person, about two-thirds (67%) were administratively housed outside the education program.
Topics in these tracks will include: --"Childlike Attributes of Successful Innovators," led by Tom Asacker, author of "Sandbox Wisdom" --"Orville Wright Did Not Have a Pilot's License," led by Richard Tait of Cranium --"Paradigm Busting: Winning Big by Breaking the Rules," led by Paul Kurnit, founder, Kidshop The Education Program will also welcome presentations by other key industry players, including Jacqueline Blum, President, PRIMEDIA Enterprises; Ira Matathia, Consumer Strategy Specialist, EuroRSCG; Rieva Lesonsky, Senior Vice President, Editorial Director, Entrepreneur Magazine; Joyceann Cooney, Editor-In-Chief of License