The Education Credit Union Council is now offering the "Burning Money" financial literacy curriculum to all U.
What does TECU stand for?
TECU stands for The Education Credit Union (est. 1935; Amarillo, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TECU
We have 3 other meanings of TECU in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Missions, Structure, and Career Development
- Asociacion Promotora de Institutos Technologicos Superiores (Institute for Advanced Technological Studies, Peru)
- Tauranga Energy Consumer Trust (est. 1993; New Zealand)
- The Evolution of Cooperation and Trading
- Toronto Elementary Catholic Teachers (Toronto, CA)
- Turbine Engine Components Technologies Corporation
- Tectorin Alpha
- Tennessee Early Childhood Training Alliance
- TESS (Tactical Engagement Simulation System) Electronic Control Unit
- Texaco Employees Credit Union (Ireland)
- Total Electron Content Units
- Tractor Electronic Control Unit
- Transmission Electronic Control Unit (vehicle gearboxes)
- Technology Exponent Common Utilities for Java
- Testing, Evaluation, and Certification Unit
- The European Copyright User Platform (Germany)
- Tennessee Economic Council on Women
- Trinity Episcopal Church Women (Omaha, NE)
- Trade and Economic Cooperation Zone (China)
- Tactical Eye Devices (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Education Credit Union of Clark County participates in a work-study program at two area high schools in which non-college bound students save 25 percent of their earnings.
Charles Borromeo Parish Federal Credit Union, Parma State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union, Columbus Struthers Federal Credit Union, Struthers Sun Federal Credit Union, Oregon Telhio Credit Union, Columbus The Education Credit Union, Springfield Tri-County Credit Union, Canfield Vacationland Federal Credit Union, Sandusky Western Credit Union, Columbus "Credit unions are locally-owned financial cooperatives which pride themselves in helping people and giving back to their local communities.