Times, virtually everyone in the editorial department is now listed on the internet.
What does TED stand for?
TED stands for The Editorial Department (Tucson, AZ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TED
We have 158 other meanings of TED in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Education
- Technology Entertainment and Design (conference)
- Technology, Education, Design
- Tele Dialog (German: telecommunication dialogue)
- Tenders Electronic Daily (European Union Journal)
- Tenis Eskrim Dagcilik Kulubu (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Test & Evaluation Directorate
- Test of Economic Decisionmaking
- Text Editor
- Textile Engineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- The Electrical Distributor (magazine; National Association of Electrical Distributors, Inc.)
- The Emperor's Decree
- Thermoelectric Device
- Thisted, Denmark - Thisted (Airport Code)
- Threat Environment Defense
- Threat Environment Description
- Threshold Erythema Dose
- Thrombo-Embolic Disease
- Thrombo-Embolism Deterrent
- Thyroid Eye Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the editorial department, I had a chance to work side by side with the publication's editors, as did Janelle A.
Firms making efforts like UCG go a long way to derail that type of thinking and help the editorial department believe it's really a key part of the team.
Jesus Hernandez, Metro editor; Henrik Rehbinder, National news editor; Jaime Olivares, State news editor; and George Roth, International news editor maintain their current positions in the editorial department.
The volume was assembled by hundreds of businesses, government agencies and local associations, along with the due diligence and data analysis done by the editorial department of the magazine.
0 GPA in general, Interns in the editorial department also need to have writing samples.
Stangl joined the editorial department of the stock market publication "Borse-Aktuell" in Stuttgart, before starting up his own consultancy for securities account brokerage and asset management in 1994.
Whitaker surveyed minority employment in the editorial departments at 225 national consumer magazines.