This endorsement follows Shilla-ARI's recent philanthropic commitments to The East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU) and the Fashion Group International, Inc.
What does TELACU stand for?
TELACU stands for The East Los Angeles Community Union (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Transmission Electrical Length
- Transportable Erector Launcher
- Transportation Error Listing
- Tamil Eelam Liberation Army (Sri Lankan rebel group)
- Technology Executive Leadership Academy
- Television and Entertainment Licensing Authority (Hong Kong)
- Texas Employment Lawyers Association (est. 1998)
- The Electronically Linked Academy (Scholar's Press)
- Technology Laboratory for Advanced Composites (Cambridge, MA)
- Target Engagement Using Laser Designators
- Textualisation, Langage, Cognition (French: Textualization, Language, Cognition; University Michel de Montaigne Bordeaux 3; Pessac, France)
- TELNET Application Programming Interface
- Transporter-Erector-Launcher & Radar
- TELephony Application System
- Tactical Electronic Locating And Targeting System
- Test Engineering Logbook
- Totally Enclosed Lifeboat
- Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Valley Community Clinic relocating VAN NUYS - The Valley Community Clinic will relocate to Coldwater Canyon and Vanowen avenues, thanks to loans from the Valley Economic Development Center and The East Los Angeles Community Union.
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and President & CEO of The East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU) --Kevin C.
The loan from the East Los Angeles Community Union matches another gift from the Valley Economic Development Center, giving the clinic $1.
For more than 28 years, Lizarraga has overseen the growth and expansion of The East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU), a non-profit community development corporation founded in 1968, which is now the largest Hispanic business in Los Angeles County.
Mission College and Los Angeles-based TELACU, which stands for The East Los Angeles Community Union, will share the cost of the $500 scholarships, which will be awarded annually starting with the 2002-03 academic year.
Through our network of resources, we're also opening doors for fledgling entrepreneurs that would otherwise be difficult to open on their own," said David Lizarraga, vice chairman of LINC, chief executive officer of the East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU) and director, Millennium LMI.
s largest Latino nonprofit, the East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU), which balances a history of bolstering the local economy with close ties to Latino officials.