That is higher than the early November readings on this measure over the past several years, suggesting a strong holiday season in store for the nation's retailers.
What does TEN stand for?
TEN stands for The Early November (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TEN
We have 119 other meanings of TEN in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Excellence Network
- Teens Exercising Now
- Tegusad Eesti Noored (Estonian)
- Telephone Equipment Network
- Temporary Engineering Notice
- Temporary Event Notice (UK licensing law)
- Tenente (Portuguese: lieutenant)
- Tenuto (music)
- Text Email Newsletter
- The Earthville Network (global nonprofit educational and service organization)
- The Education Network (various organizations)
- The Emirates Network
- The Employment Network
- The Energy Network
- The Enterprise Network
- The Entertainment Network (Sydney, Australia)
- The Enthusiast Network (est. 2001)
- The Entrepreneur Network
- The Environmental Notice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Analysts responded to the early November report by hiking their forecasts for this year and next.
The council, called Circle of Wishes(TM), met for the first time in July and will meet again on September 13 to secure partnerships in time for the early November press event.