NEW ORLEANS, March 8 /PRNewswire/ -- You may have noticed heightened news coverage surrounding the breast implant issue as the nation's first class action lawsuit against silicone breast implant makers and others such as The Dow Chemical Company begins in New Orleans.
What does TDCC stand for?
TDCC stands for The Dow Chemical Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDCC
We have 19 other meanings of TDCC in our Acronym Attic
- Texas District and County Attorneys Association
- Toronto District College Athletic Association (Toronto, Canada)
- They Don't Care About Us (Michael Jackson song)
- Tapered Double Cantilever Beam
- Tactical Data Communications Center
- Tactical Data Communications Central
- Taiwan Depository and Clearing Corporation
- Technical Documentation Control Center
- Technology Development Consultancy Center
- The Discovery Channel Canada
- Through-Deck Command Cruiser (UK)
- Tidworth and District Chamber of Commerce (UK)
- Top Dead Center Compression (automotive engineering)
- Transportation Data Coordinating Committee
- Trident Digital Control Computer
- Two Door Cinema Club (rock band)
- Tiruchi District Central Cooperative Bank
- Training, Doctrine and Combat Developments Directorate (US Army)
- Time Division Code Division Multiple Access
- 2D Circulation Encryption Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
INDIANAPOLIS -- With recent devastating tornadoes across the United States, Dow AgroSciences, through The Dow Chemical Company Foundation, is donating $75,000 to the American Red Cross for relief efforts and will match 100 percent of employee contributions up to $10,000.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: DOW) announced today that it has retained an investment banking firm for advice regarding possible strategic transactions involving Marion Merrell Dow (NYSE: MKC).
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Dow Corning Corporation, which is partially owned by The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: DOW) (50 percent shareholder), announced today that it will take a pretax charge of $640 million ($415 million after tax) for the fourth quarter of 1993.
Thai Epoxy & Allied Products Company Limited, The Dow Chemical Company, and UPPC AG.
Hancock, vice president and general counsel for The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: DOW), retired at the end of 1993 as he had announced earlier this year.
NASDAQ:SMMX) announced today that The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW) recently introduced a major new materials innovation, INFUSE(TM) Olefin Block Copolymers, a new olefin-based elastomer with superior property performance compared with competitive materials.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- AGA AB of Lidingo, Sweden, and Generon Systems (wholly owned by the Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: DOW)) of Houston, have signed a long term contract that will give AGA global access to Generon HP non-cryogenic nitrogen generating membrane module technology.