With nearly 200 million domain names registered worldwide, the pool of available quality keyword domains is now mainly available through the domain name aftermarket led by Moniker.
What does TDNAM stand for?
TDNAM stands for The Domain Name Aftermarket
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Transaction Delivery Network
- Transdermal Nitroglycerin (medical)
- Travel Directed is Necessary in the Military Service
- Turkish Daily News
- Tactical Data Network Data Distribution System - Modular (US DoD)
- Tactical Data Network - Echelons Below Battalion
- Texas Daily Newspaper Association
- Time-Domain Network Analysis
- Training and Development Needs Analysis (various organizations)
- Truth in Domain Names Act of 2003
- This Does Not Bode Well
- Thin Dense Nickel Composite
- Tokai Digital Network Center (Japan)
- The Dead Never Die (gaming)
- The Dead Next Door (movie)
- Top-Down Network Design (network management book)
- Thermal Neutron Decay Time
- The Danish Night Elves
- Time Delay Normal to Emergency (automatic transfer switch setting)
- Time Domain Near Field
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), which has had a unique role in revolutionizing the domain name aftermarket through their pioneering work in staging live auctions, expects strong appeal for the .
net last year, SnapNames has focused on expanding its leadership position in the domain name aftermarket.
Online advertising fueling name value Concurrent with the increase in total registrations, demand and prices continue to rise in the domain name aftermarket.
1 registrar of domain names worldwide, has sold more than 12,000 domain names through the Domain Name Aftermarket in the past 30 days and more than 68,000 since the site's inception.
com, the hub of the domain name aftermarket, today announced free online trademark searches as an extension of the previously existing partnership with NameProtect.
The Domain Name Aftermarket provides customers a safe, secure and easy-to-use marketplace to either bid on a domain name or post a domain for sale.
com, the leading broker of high-end domain names, to provide a host of value added services within the domain name aftermarket.