11, 2004 The #1 agency representing The Doctors Company (TDC), the nation's largest doctor-owned professional liability insurance company, has announced the changing of its name from The Doctors Insurance Agency to RGI Insurance Services, Inc.
What does TDIA stand for?
TDIA stands for The Doctors Insurance Agency (California based medical malpractice agency)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDIA
We have 4 other meanings of TDIA in our Acronym Attic
- Trusted Database Interpretation
- Turbo Diesel Injection
- Turbo Diesel Intercooled
- Turbo Direct Injection
- Turbocharged Direct Injection (trademark of Volkswagen)
- Türkiye Denizcilik Isletmeleri A.S. (Turkish Maritime Organization, Turkey)
- Trade Data Interchange - Applications Protocol
- Tasmanian Dairy Industry Authority (Australia)
- TD-SCDMA (Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access) Industry Alliance (China)
- Thai Tool and Die Industry Association (industrial machinery)
- Three-Dimensional Interactive Application
- Transient Data Input Area
- Texas Division of the International Association for Identification (forensics)
- Transmit DMA (Direct Memory Access) Interrupt Arm Register
- Training Development Integration Board
- Tanzania Development Information Centre
- Target Data Input Computer
- The Dentists Insurance Company (various locations)
- Tolerance Dose Increment Coefficient
- Tourism Development Investment Company (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)