The Dirty Half Dozen, 42nd Cul de Sac (Jeanette Mackison).
What does TDHD stand for?
TDHD stands for The Dirty Half Dozen (Xena: Warrior Princess episode)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of TDHD in our Acronym Attic
- Total Developed Head
- Total Discharge Head
- Total Dynamic Head
- Triosephosphate Dehydrogenase 3 (gene)
- Texas Dental Hygienists Association (Houston, TX)
- Taranaki District Health Board (New Zealand)
- Türk Diþ Hekimleri Birliði (Turkish Dentists' Union)
- Toronto District Health Council (Canada)
- Toronto District Heating Corporation (est. 1982; Ontario, Canada)
- Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Tribally Designated Housing Entity
- Terre des Hommes France (French children's rights organization)
- The Direct Help Foundation (Nepal)
- Time-Dependent Hartree-Fock method
- Time-Dependent Hartree-Fock-Bogoliubov
- Time-Dependent Hartree Grid
- Travel of Dependents & Household Goods Authorized
- Texas Department of Health and Human Services
- Telephone Device for the Hearing Impaired
- Transverse Dipolar Horizontal Impedance (measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shane Millard, Phil Bailey, Mark Calderwood, Pat Richards, Bryan Fletcher and Micky Higham are the dirty half dozen - and all six played their part in this win.
A proposal to go ahead with the dirty half dozen by having each MP do "front and back" or discreet "boobs and bottom" shots was rejected.