The Devil Makes Three has been coming here from Santa Cruz, Calif.
What does TDMT stand for?
TDMT stands for The Devil Makes Three (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TDMT
We have 1 other meaning of TDMT in our Acronym Attic
- Transmit DMA (Direct Memory Access) Mode Register
- Technical Data Management System
- Terminal Display Management System
- Test Data Management System
- The Dalles Middle School (Dalles, OR)
- Toxicology Data Management System
- Trace-Driven Memory Simulation
- Trail and District Multicultural Society (Trail, British Columbia, Columbia)
- Transactional Data Modeling Solution
- Transition Minimized Differential Signaling
- The Dream Machine Team (computer gaming)
- Training Drill Mobilization Troop Basis
- Too Damn Many Three Letter Acronyms
- The Digital Music Weblog (website)
- Time Division Matrix
- Total Dry Matter Yield
- Tactical Data Networks
- Technical Deviation Notice
- Technique Dentaire Nouvelle (French: New Dental Technique)
- Techniques de Nettoyage (French: Cleaning Techniques)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE DEVIL MAKES THREE is a whisky-drinking, poker-playing, working-class three piece based out of Santa Cruz, CA.
com/blogs for concert reviews of Michael Franti, Samantha Crain, the Avett Brothers and the Devil Makes Three.
The Devil Makes Three Saturday, WOW Hall The Devil Makes Three recently performed for hundreds at the Willamette Valley Folk Festival.
If you're torn between checking out Leo London and DoublePlusGood on the second stage or the Green Mountain Bluegrass Band and the Devil Makes Three on the main stage, the student groups have a show tonight at Luckey's Club Cigar Store, 933 Olive St.