org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Evan Smith On last night's episode of The Daily Show, correspondent Jessica Williams talked to a handful of Texans, include a former Republican candidate for governor, who want to secede from the "oppressive" U.
What does TDS stand for?
TDS stands for The Daily Show
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TDS
We have 330 other meanings of TDS in our Acronym Attic
- Ter Die Sumendum (to be taken 3 times a day; prescription marking)
- Teraherz Time Domain Spectroscopy
- Terminal Display System
- Terrestrial Data Service (WorldCom)
- Terrestrial Digital Service
- Test and Diagnostic Service
- Test Description Sheet
- Test Development Series
- Tetris DS (game)
- Texas Disposal Systems
- The Dark Side
- The Daydream Sound
- The Democratic Strategist
- The Dispute Service (est. 2003; tenant disputes; UK)
- The Distribution Solution (UK)
- The Downward Spiral (Nine Inch Nails album)
- The Drawing Studio (Arizona)
- Thermal Desorption Spectrometry
- Thermal Desorption System (scientific equipment)
- Thiamine Disulfide
Samples in periodicals archive:
The actor has been banned from returning to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, with Stewart himself claiming the star is a 'big pain in the a**
Satire does educate audiences: A 2007 Pew Research Center poll shows that regular viewers of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are among the most highly knowledgeable news consumers in the country.
STUNNING Lottie Ryan has revealed she hopes the Daily Show isn't axed.
The Daily Show - The Forecloser Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook It's possibly the greatest story ever told and potentially movie material, said John Oliver, a comedic reporter for Jon Stewart's "The Daily Show," -- the Florida couple and their rookie lawyer that foreclosed on a Bank of America branch (see video above).
How would the Daily Show handle Barack Obama's presidency, we asked?
AS CORPORATE media coverage of the presidential race becomes ever more stingy with intrepid journalism, the mainstream press enthusiasm for The Daily Show seems more cloying than ever.
One of the most piquant -- and widely viewed -- video clips came from The Daily Show.