The California law will allow consumers to decide whether to buy a product from a manufacturer whose supply chain includes forced labor, said the actress who won an Emmy for her role in " Temple Grandin " and played alongside Brad Pitt in " The Curious Case of Benjamin Button .
What does TCCBB stand for?
TCCBB stands for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of TCCBB in our Acronym Attic
- Thermo-Chemical Conversion of Biomass (est. 2002; Netherlands)
- Trainer Change Control Board
- Training Centre for Canadian Bankers (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Transitional Cell Cancer of the Bladder
- Tri-Cities Community Bank
- Twin Cities Céilí Band (Irish ceile music; Minnesota)
- Telecommunications Contact Center Benchmarking Association (The Benchmarking Network, Inc.)
- Teller County Competitive Baseball Association (Colorado)
- Theatre Communications Center of the Bay Area (now Theatre Bay Area)
- Tri-County Collie Breeders Association (Tarrytown, NY)
- Texas Community College Band Directors Association
- Trent Centre for Community-Based Education (Canada)
- Tactical Casualty Combat Care (US Army)
- Talbot County Chamber of Commerce (Maryland)
- Tarrant County Community College (Texas)
- Tarrant County Convention Center (Texas)
- Tazewell County Circuit Court (Illinois)
- Teacher Curricula and Certification Council
- Technical Committee on Computer Communications (IEEE Communications Society)
- Tejano Center for Community Concerns (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TODAY'S MOVIES The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Sky Movies drama, 10.
And then we saw The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button and that ageing technology so I think we'll try that because I'd feel terrible about having other people take those parts at the last gasp," he added.
Byline: TARA CAIN THE Curious Case Of Benjamin Button is already being tipped for Oscar glory and has picked up a staggering 13 nominations.
Alongside Boyle in the best director nominations were Stephen Daldry for The Reader, Ron Howard for Frost/Nixon, Gus Van Sant for Milk and David Fincher for The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.
Into the Void The tiring emptiness of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Fincher previously directed Zodiac and Seven, and is putting the finishing touches to his romantic fantasy The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, which stars Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett.
Brad Pitt is nominated for best actor for his performance as a man who ages in reverse in The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.