In this final period of the site's significant occupation, the main place of worship was still located atop the ancient Assur temple and Aramaic dedicatory inscriptions found therein indicate that the most important cultic festivals known from the cuneiform texts continued to be celebrated-800 years after the fall of Assyria (pp.
What does TCT stand for?
TCT stands for The Cuneiform Texts (Resources; software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TCT
We have 176 other meanings of TCT in our Acronym Attic
- The Comic Thread (Highland Park, IL comedy troupe)
- The Community Theatre (Seattle, WA)
- The Competitor's Tour (martial arts)
- The Complete Telecaster (guitar forum)
- The Computer Tutor (Clarksville, TN)
- The Corellian Trilogy (Star Wars)
- The Coroner's Toolkit
- The Corporate Team
- The Creative Team (UK)
- The Culinary Trust (est. 1984; formerly Cooking Advancement Research and Education Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11) Of course, similar overlapping dates are found in the cuneiform texts of Babylonia.
71) Let us return to the evidence of the cuneiform texts found in Canaan, in particular the lexical texts, which may attest to scribal education in Canaan, and the Canaano-Akkadian forms that occasionally occur in non-lexical texts, which may complicate as well as complement the interpretation of the Canaano-Akkadian hybrid in which the Canaanite Amarna letters are written.