More information about the Culture House and its activities www.
What does TCH stand for?
TCH stands for The Culture House (Olathe, KS)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCH
We have 77 other meanings of TCH in our Acronym Attic
- Tahlequah City Hospital (Tahlequah, OK)
- Tai Chi for Health (fitness program)
- Taurocholic Acid (treatment of certain STDs)
- Taxotere, Carboplatin, and Herceptin (cancer treatment)
- Term Credit Hour (various unviersities)
- Terror Clan Holland (Soldier Of Fortune 2 gaming clan)
- Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX)
- The Centers for Habilitation (Arizona)
- The Children's Hospital
- The Community House (various locations)
- Thomas Crosbie Holdings (Ireland)
- Threshold Crossing Height
- Tons Cane per Hectare (sugar cane industry)
- Toronto Community Housing (Canada)
- Total Control Hub (3Com/Ascend rack modem product)
- Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Traditional Chinese Herb
- Traffic Channel
- Training Contact Hour (various organization)
- Trans-Canada Highway
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meeting journalists at the Culture House in Lattakia, the Minister said the conspirators against Syria are seeking through their aggression to create a sedition inside the society to undermine the values of the prevailing co-existence in the country.
The Culture House will feature an Iranian restaurant, a book exhibition, displays of Iranian clothing, and meeting rooms to hold international seminars on science and culture.
ANBAR / Aswat al-Iraq: The Culture House in al-Falluja city honored as part of its biannual festival on Saturday eighty media people working for Iraqi news agencies and satellite channels, including the correspondent of Aswat al-Iraq.
The culture house light was totally absent or loosely present the temperature of culture house varies from 19 to 20[degrees]C and ventilation at 10-15 min, at 4 times per day for proper oxygen management.
Modern Icelanders are still able to read the 1000-year-old sagas written by the Vikings which are on display at the Culture House in Reykjavik.
The pass provides free entry to the city's top cultural attractions, from the Living Art Museum to The Culture House, which lift the lid on how this Viking race sees the world.
00 Paperback PT7181 Responding to popular calls to see the early examples of Iceland's literary heritage, the Culture House in Reykjavik opened an exhibit of 15 manuscripts in the autumn of 2002.