7 million dollars in shares vested after the company's public offering, according to the report by the Corporate Library.
What does TCL stand for?
TCL stands for The Corporate Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCL
We have 207 other meanings of TCL in our Acronym Attic
- Teacher Career Ladder Program
- Technical Career Ladder (Air Liquide)
- Tennis Club de Lyon (French: Lyon Tennis Club; France; est. 1864)
- Terminal Control Language (Verifone)
- Terratech Consulting Ltd (Salmon Arm, BC, Canada)
- Test Class Level
- Testing and Certification Laboratory
- Texas Collegiate League (est. 2003)
- The Colorado Lawyer (Colorado Bar Association)
- The Community Library (Idaho)
- Théorie des Circuits Linéaires (French)
- Thermal Characterization Laboratory (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Thin Cell-Layer Explant (botany)
- Think Class Library
- Thrust Control Lever
- Tiger Conservation Landscape
- Today's China Lion
- Toggle No Clipping (gaming console command)
- Tool Command Language
- Tool Control Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study of 3,242 North American companies by the Corporate Library, a governance researcher, found that female CEOs' median total compensation is roughly 85% of male CEOs'.
Aligning the corporate library organization with those functional needs rather than with corporate business units.
I just about stood up and cheered when I saw the site," says Nell Minow, co-founder of The Corporate Library, a corporate governance group.
htm, the study examines the most effective tactics in internal promotion to increase the perceived value of the corporate library.
For better or worse, the corporate library is inextricably linked to this dynamic.
SAN DIEGO -- Those with an interest in corporate governance information about public companies in San Diego no longer have to dig through lengthy proxy statements to get the information they want, as Corporate Directors Forum and The Corporate Library are introducing a comprehensive proxy report.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- On October 28 The Corporate Library will launch a new compliance database and service for use by investment banks participating in the SEC's Voluntary Initiative.