This second outing from the band - comprising former members of Yourcodenameis:milo and The Cooper Temple Clause - launches an impressive effort, with the spirit of early Echo And The Bunnymen providing the firepower.
What does TCTC stand for?
TCTC stands for The Cooper Temple Clause (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TCTC
We have 68 other meanings of TCTC in our Acronym Attic
- Time Critical Targeting Aid
- Timing Controller Trigger Address
- Tri-County Tennis Association
- Two's Company, Three's Allowed (radio show)
- Tennis Club Tergnier-Beautor (French tennis club)
- Too Cruel To Be Kind
- Tennant Creek Town Council (Australia)
- Tennessee Christian Teen Convention
- The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant (Stephen R. Donaldson books)
- The Clinical Trial Company
- Thelema Coast to Coast
- Too Close to Call
- Total Cost to Company
- TRADOC Commanders Training Conference (US Army)
- Trans-City Transport Company (Ibadan, Nigeria)
- Transit Case Technical Control
- Transportation Corps Technical Committee
- Tri-County Technical College (South Carolina)
- Tri-County Telephone Company (New Richmond, Indiana)
- Twin Cities Tandem Club (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their live performances have earned them support slots with bands such as Six By Seven, The Early Years, The Cooper Temple Clause, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Oceansize and Soulwax.
Between them the band have worked in every musical capacity available, from remixers of The Cooper Temple Clause, Dr Octagon and Roots Manuva among others, to live sound engineering for Basement Jaxx, Kano, Lady Sovereign, as well as many of the biggest names in drum'n'bass.
30pm, rock band The Cooper Temple Clause will perform and sign copies of new single Waiting Game, taken from forthcoming third album Make This Your Own.
Carl's new band consists of former Libertines drummer Gary Powell, the band's stand-in guitarist Anthony Rossa-mondo and Carl's mate Didz Hammond, previously of the Cooper Temple Clause.
But, determined not to be beaten, the band, who have played with The Cooper Temple Clause, The Vines, 22-20's and Jamie Cullum, re-grouped - changing their name and adding a fifth member, Ian Russell.
A second stage will also be part of the festivities showcasing the talent of Thursday, Muse, Cursive, Melissa Auf Der Maur, The Cooper Temple Clause and Head Automatica.
Byline: ALISON STOKES READING indie kids The Cooper Temple Clause play Cardiff next Monday and for singer Dan Fisher it's almost a homecoming.