Police have found the body of Lorenzen Wright, a 13-year NBA player missing since July 19, in a wooded area of southeast Memphis, the Commercial Appeal newspaper reported Wednesday.
What does TCA stand for?
TCA stands for The Commercial Appeal (newspaper, Memphis, TN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCA
We have 560 other meanings of TCA in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Cotton Association (Dallas, TX)
- Texas Counseling Association
- Texas Culinary Academy (Austin, Texas)
- The Capitalist Army (blog)
- The Catered Affair (Massachusetts)
- The Catholic Advocate
- The Catholic Answer (magazine)
- The Catholic Association
- The Cats Ass (gaming clan)
- The Classical Academy
- The Communications Agency (various locations)
- The Compleat Angler (fishing book)
- The Consumer Alliance
- The Creative Alliance
- Theatre Commander's Approval (US Navy)
- Therma Choice Ablation
- Thermal Critical Assembly
- Thin Client Application (computer programming)
- Thomas C. Adams (British estate agents)
- Thomas Cook Airlines (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For $39 a couple gets an hour's use of a shooting lane, two boxes of ammunition, two targets and two meals at the range's deli," the Commercial Appeal notes.
Iverson has agreed on terms for a one-year deal, the Commercial Appeal newspaper reported.
By early June," the Commercial Appeal recalled, "Washington's picture was everywhere: on television, on fliers, in the newspapers.
David Waters is a columnist for The Commercial Appeal in Memphis, Tenn.
``Warhol was someone who celebrated business and who understood the commercial appeal of his activities and was comfortable with that,'' Strick said.
In 1975, when the Bureau of Business and Economic Research at The University of Memphis and The Commercial Appeal first administered the Quality of Life Survey, the uppermost concern was that the survey measure the right factors.
Syncronex, a leading provider of technology solutions to the publishing industry, and The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, the most visited and most read publications in the Mid-South, announce The Commercial Appeal (CA) successful deployment of Syncronex's syncAccess authentication and pay meter solution for all of the publisher's digital products.