” “We should act in the best interest of the children, not in the seeming interest of the adults,” he told The Perspective , a publication of the College of New Jersey, then added, “Children are not puppies.
What does TCNJ stand for?
TCNJ stands for The College of New Jersey
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCNJ
We have 1 other meaning of TCNJ in our Acronym Attic
- Transcription Coupled Nucleotide Excision Repair
- Technical Committee for New and Existing Substances (EU)
- Traffic Control Next Generation
- Tender Care Nursing Home (Midland, Michigan)
- Transcultural Nursing and Healthcare Association
- The Consulting Network, Inc (Maryland)
- The Costner Network International (Kevin Costner fan club)
- Translated Calling Number Indicator
- Tri-Cities Nuclear Industrial Center
- Tri-City Nuclear Industrial Council
- Trust Company of New Jersey (stock symbol)
- Temporal Constraint Network Manager
- Technologie Centrum Noord Nederland (Dutch: Technology Center Northern Netherlands; Groningen, Netherlands)
- Theological College of Northern Nigeria (est. 1958; Bukuru, Nigeria)
- Transiently Chaotic Neural Network
- Tactical Computers Network Operators
- Tecnopolis CSATA (Center for Studies and Applications in Advanced Technology) Novus Ortus (Italy; non-profit consortium)
- Time Compliance Network Order (USAF)
- Take Care Nurse Practitioner (healthcare)
- Technology Centers for Networks and Pathways (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the Princeton University Art Museum and the State Museum of New Jersey are terrific destinations for viewing permanent art collections, The College of New Jersey in Ewing, Rider University in Lawrenceville, and the Mariboe Gallery at the Peddie School in Hightstown offer residents an opportunity to experience something new, thanks to an ongoing series of changing exhibitions.
He now teaches at The College of New Jersey, Westminster Choir College and Conservatory of Rider University and The New School for Music Study.
Byline: Gregg Stein Associated Press The nation's best college values lie beyond the ivy-covered walls of Harvard, Yale and Princeton at more humble surroundings like the College of New Jersey, Money magazine says.
The College of New Jersey "As a smaller organization, it is important for us to standardize on one business intelligence platform and Business Objects provides us with a scalable solution that can grow with our evolving BI strategy," said Dawn Willan, assistant chief information officer at The College of New Jersey.
” In a wide-ranging interview with 'The Perspective' , a publication of the College of New Jersey, Huckabee also reiterates his opposition to being gay, drawing parallels to drug use, incest and polygamy.
He teaches at The College of New Jersey in Ewing and the New School for Music Study in Princeton, and serves as board president of the Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy.
McGreevey and Republican Bret Schundler will be moderated by Action News anchor Marc Howard and New York WABC anchor Roz Abrams and will take place at the Concert Hall of The College of New Jersey in Ewing.