Davis, MD, MPH, has been named director of the Center for Health Research Southeast (CHR/SE), Kaiser Permanente of Georgia.
What does TCHR stand for?
TCHR stands for The Center for Health Research
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCHR
We have 2 other meanings of TCHR in our Acronym Attic
- Twin Cities House of Prayer (Minnesota)
- Taro Consumer Healthcare Products (Taro Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.)
- Tarrant County Housing Partnership, Inc. (est. 1991; Fort Worth, TX)
- Tehama County Health Partnership (California)
- The Corporate Hospitality Partnership (UK)
- Tough-Coated Hard Powder (product)
- Tropical Cyclone Heat Potential
- Trinity Centre for High Performance Computing (Ireland)
- Tamil Centre for Human Rights (France; est. 1990)
- Texas Commission on Human Rights
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Remedy (alternative medicine)
- Texas Commission on Human Rights Act
- Twin Cities Human Resource Association (Minnesota; est. 1951)
- Tibetan Centre for Human Rights and Democracy
- Tribal Criminal History Record Improvement Program (US DOJ)
- Tampa Catholic High School (Florida)
- Tates Creek High School (Lexington, KY)
- Taylor County High School (Perry, FL)
- Temescal Canyon High School (California)
- Temple City High School (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Board members decided to launch a multipronged campaign to raise the awareness of hunger in the Valley after reading a policy brief by the Center for Health Research at the University of California, Los Angeles, that was released in June.
But not all soluble fiber supplements are equal, says fiber expert Gene Spiller of the Center for Health Research and Studies in Los Altos, California.
ATLANTA, April 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Kaiser Permanente of Georgia today announced a merger of its research program with The Center for Health Research of Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, a non-profit institute headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
4 trillion in savings over 10 years, according to a report - Potential Medicare Savings Through Prevention & Health Risk Reduction - released today by the Center for Health Research (CHR) at Healthways, Inc.
I am confident that AEI's work will help us achieve our dream of making the Center for Health Research and Rural Advocacy a reality.
Healthways has a long track record of helping people find their personal best health, and I believe the Center for Health Research will be an important part of that endeavor.
We expect these new findings will be very important to women who have never had a child," says lead author Teresa Hillier, MD, a Kaiser Permanente endocrinologist and principal investigator for SOF at the Center for Health Research.