The California Wellness Foundation is a private independent foundation created in 1992, with the mission of improving the health of the people of California by making grants for health promotion, wellness education and disease prevention.
What does TCWF stand for?
TCWF stands for The California Wellness Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of TCWF in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Cooperative Wildlife Collection (Department of Wildlife Science, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas)
- The Chicago Wine Company (Wood Dale, IL)
- Tompkins County Workers Center (Ithaca, NY)
- Tropical Cyclone Warning Centre
- Transuranic Contaminated Waste Container Information System
- Tagaytay City Water District (Philippines)
- Tejon-Castac Water District (California)
- Trabuco Canyon Water District (California)
- Texas Country Western Dance Association (Irving, TX)
- Texas Council on Workforce and Economic Competitiveness
- Tactical Communications Working Group
- Telecommunications Working Group
- Test Consolidation Working Group
- The Chechen Wolf Group
- Theater Clinical Work Group (military)
- Those Charged with Governance (various organizations)
- Troop Carrier Wing
- Treasure Coast Wildlife Hospital (Palm City, FL)
- The Code Works Inc.
- The California Workforce Investment Board (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The council unanimously voted to confirm television producer Donna Brown Guillaume and Sandra Martinez, director of special programs for the California Wellness Foundation, to the 15-member panel.
Funding from the California Wellness foundation allowed for the guide's preparation.
Sponsors include government agencies and private organizations including the Department of Industrial Relations, the Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation, Employers Direct Insurance Company and the California Wellness Foundation.
president and CEO of The California Wellness Foundation (TCWF), lauded the U.
Let's take some of that money and invest in kids' future in helping them find their hopes and aspirations,'' said Magdalena Beltran-del Olmo, vice president of communications for the California Wellness Foundation, which sponsored the event.
Mott Foundation and The California Wellness Foundation Dr.
Lawrence "Hy" Doyle, Peter Manoleas and Angela Minniefield Receive 10th Annual Champions of Health Professions Diversity Award LOS ANGELES, May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Three dedicated leaders in health education will be honored by The California Wellness Foundation (TCWF) as the 2012 Champions of Health Professions Diversity for their successful efforts to improve the health and wellness of California's most underserved communities.