I grew up by the North Sea, and was so happy to be able to set a story beside it," says Abigail, 25, who grew up in Grimsby and has starred in Philip Pullman's The Butterfly Tattoo released in 2009, Three Stags directed by Mark Locke and bilingual thriller Taxi Rider.
What does TBT stand for?
TBT stands for The Butterfly Tattoo (film)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBT
We have 98 other meanings of TBT in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Bid Tabulation (engineering)
- Technology Based Training
- Telemarketing and Business Telecommunications (convention)
- Temple Beth Tikvah (Fullerton, California synagogue)
- Temple Beth Torah (various locations)
- Tetrabutyl Titanate
- That Bouncy Thing
- The Bell Tree (Nintendo game)
- The Bible Translator (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abigail, right, who wrote the book when she was just 19, also starred in films such as The Butterfly Tattoo, Triple Hit and a lead role in thriller Taxi Driver last year.
Byline: FIONA PARKER CHERYL Cole claims the butterfly tattoo she's had done is "symbolic" of her new-found "independent" status.