The others include, Travelers Health Network, The Sanus Health Plan (a New York Life Insurance Company), The Oxford Health Plan, The Bronx Health Plan and MultiPlan, a PPO operating in 40 states.
What does TBHP stand for?
TBHP stands for The Bronx Health Plan (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TBHP
We have 15 other meanings of TBHP in our Acronym Attic
- The Better Homes Fund (Massachusetts)
- The Best Hogwarts Guild (website)
- The Book House, Inc. (Jonesville, MI)
- The Bastards Have Landed (Peter Jackson fansite)
- The Bronx Health Link, Inc
- T-Butyl Hydrogen Peroxide (life sciences)
- Tert-Butyl Hydroperoxide
- Tertiary-Butyl Hydrogen Peroxide (biophysics)
- The Best Hacker Portal (Turkey)
- The Black Heart Procession (band)
- The Badminton High Pants Gang (Australia)
- Tertiary-Butylhydroquinone (Organic Chemistry)
- Tha Blue Herb Recordings (hip hop group website)
- Talking Board Historical Society
- The Ben Heck Show (Internet TV series)
- The Brook Hill School (Bullard, TX)
- Thunder Bay Historical Society (Canada)
- Timaru Boys' High School (New Zealand)
- Todd Beamer High School (Federal Way, WA)
- Troy Buchanan High School (Troy, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: ACCU, ACCUW, ACCUU) announced today that it has been selected as a preferred provider of home infusion therapy for the following managed health care organizations: The Sanus Health Plan (a New York Life Company) The Travelers Health Network (Travelers Insurance Company) The Oxford Health Plan The Bronx Health Plan These four companies currently have a combined membership base of approximately 500,000 people.