Locked into a quintet of circulation concourses, the bridge buildings span a central station hall.
What does TBB stand for?
TBB stands for The Bridge Building (Hualalai Academy; Hawaii)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TBB
We have 86 other meanings of TBB in our Acronym Attic
- Telecommunications Bonding Backbone
- The Bankers Bank (est. 1986)
- The Battle Begins
- The Big Bang (song)
- The Blood Brothers (band)
- The Bloody Beetroots (band)
- The Blues Brothers
- The Boomer Bible (R. F. Laird book)
- The Bored Board (web forum)
- The Brady Bunch
Samples in periodicals archive:
If schools begin to hear a message from parents that the words spoken in a classroom are more important than the grade of carpet for a classroom, then the bridge building will be moving from both directions and there will be a new comfort zone--for administrators and for parents--smack in the middle of the bridge.
Judges had to choose one team from the many creative entrants of the Bridge Building competition.