CAPTION(S): GOOD START Sir Mike Darrington helped spearhead the Greggs breakfast clubs, here with pupils from Cambois First School in Blyth POPULAR Pupils at the breakfast club at Carr Hill Primary School in Gateshead enjoying their food
What does TBC stand for?
TBC stands for The Breakfast Club (1985 movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBC
We have 401 other meanings of TBC in our Acronym Attic
- The Black Collegian (magazine)
- The Black Company (gaming clan)
- The Bloomsbury Colleges (UK)
- The Boeing Company
- The Boggs Company
- The Book Company (production management)
- The Booth Company (Boulder, CO)
- The Bored Club
- The Boston Company
- The Branding Company (Canada)
- The Brew Crew
- The Brothers Chaps
- The Burning Crusade (gaming; World of Warcraft)
- The Business Channel (PBS)
- The Business Connection (various locations)
- Thea Bowman Center (John Carroll University; Cleveland, OH)
- Theater Business Clearance (US Army)
- Theatre Building Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Therion Biologics Corporation (Cambridge, MA)
- Thermal Barrier Coating
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: John Millar It has been acclaimed as the best high school movie ever but the plot of The Breakfast Club is pretty straightforward.
Sadly, Fraizer's training commitments at the Stadium of Light prevented him from attending the breakfast club in person, but the cheque was gratefully received by the children on the morning.
The breakfast club was set up after initial support from the West Middlesbrough Neighbourhood Trust.
He is a well-rounded little boy who respects the breakfast club ladies and even rewards them weekly with a treat to say thank you for the effort they put in - and for the full English (grilled of course) they receive at the end of every term.
The Breakfast Club awards are run by Kellogg's and learning charity ContinYou.
The primary pupils are so keen on the breakfast club that some come half an hour early, at 8am.
Judges said they were very impressed with the school's commitment to the breakfast club.