There needs to be a good fit between what the brand stands for and what people looking for from the product," said Tanita Sandhu, executive consulting director at The Brand Union, part of the WPP Group.
What does TBU stand for?
TBU stands for The Brand Union (Singapore)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TBU
We have 13 other meanings of TBU in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Business Unit
- Technisch Bureau Uittenbogaart (Netherlands)
- Telemetry Buffer Unit
- Telephone Balance Unit (broadcast radio industry)
- Telephone Balancing Unit
- Terminal Buffer Unit
- Tertiary Butyl (chemistry)
- Test Before Using
- Test By User
- The Big Unit (Australian Football League Player)
- The Brotherhood of Unity (gaming clan)
- Thinkin' 'bout You
- This Binary Universe (band)
- Throttle Body Unit (automotive fuel injection system)
- Time Base Unit (microcontroller)
- Tirana Business University (Tirana, Albania)
- To Be Updated
- Tomas Bata University (Czech Republic, Zlin)
- Tone-Bearing Unit (linguistics)
- Transient Blocking Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rebranding was done in association with The Brand Union Middle East.
The Brand Union also created a bag and envelope in which to donate any unwanted clothes and money to the poor and needy.
The Brand Union is considered to be one of the world's leading branding consultancies.
The contract to draw up the sign has been won by Mr Martin Lambie-Nairn at The Brand Union, whose previous work has included the new BBC corporate identity and the old Channel Four logos.
The specialist companies collaborating in The Shopper Marketing Store are The Brand Union, FITCH, The Futures Company, G2, JWT Retail, Kantar Retail, Landor, Lunchbox, OgilvyAction, Rockfish, Shopper2Buyer, The Smollan Group, TNS, Wunderman and Y&R Retail.
During her time with UK-based The Brand Union, she directed strategic branding, brand architecture, package design and corporate social responsibility work for SABMiller in Europe, Russia and Latin America.
The Brand Union Middle East, based in Dubai, oversaw Malabar Gold's brand identity and logo over a 15-month period.