MM SUNLIGHT THE BRAND NEW HEAVIES Single They're back
What does TBNH stand for?
TBNH stands for The Brand New Heavies (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Tarifverband der Bundeseigenen und Nichtbundeseigenen Eisenbahnen in Deutschland (German railway tariff coalition)
- Texas Board of Nurse Examiners (Austin, TX)
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Europe
- Tight-Binding Nearly-Free Electron Model
- Tampa Bay National Estuary Program
- Tillamook Bay National Estuary Project (now Tillamook Estuaries Partnership; Oregon)
- Taipei Beef Noodle Festival (Taiwan)
- The Business Network Germany
- Thunder Basin National Grassland
- Tuchtrecht Beroepsbeoefenaren Natuurlijke Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Removal of Natural Healthcare Professionals; disciplinary organization)
- Telecommunications Board of Northern Kentucky (Latonia, KY)
- Technology Base Non-Medical
- Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary (Michigan)
- Thousands Block Number Pooling (Federal Communications Commission)
- Total Blood Neutrophil Pool (hematology)
- Tribromoneopentyl Alcohol
- Tri-Basin Natural Resources District (Nebraska)
- Tissue Bank for Neurological Research Laboratory (Spain)
- Transboundary Natural Resources Management
- Thanks But No Thanks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whilst headliners like Ruby Turner and the Brand New Heavies will no doubt bring their own large following to The Sage Gatehead and offer a laudably broad-based appeal to the annual event, there is much elsewhere in the three-day programme.
Topping the bill at the festival - said to be the largest in the UK held under one roof (Sage Gateshead's) - are such class acts as The Brand New Heavies, Lighthouse, Phronesis, National Youth Jazz Orchestra on a first-ever visit to the venue, Christine Tobin and Ruby Turner.
Career: After an unsuccessful audition to become the new lead singer for the Brand New Heavies, Jay formed his own band with Stuart Zender, Toby Smith, Nick Van Gelder and Wallis Buchanan (although the line-up has now changed significantly).
This year, Ireland's largest jazz event includes many international and Irish acts, like Steve Winwood with his folk-jazz infusion, acid jazz outfit The Brand New Heavies, American Jazz icon Herbie Hancock, famed Cuban Pianist and composer Omar Sosa.
Support for tonight's concert at the NIA in Birmingham comes from the Brand New Heavies, who reformed in 2005 after a decade apart.
Byline: Kelly Crane The lead singers have come and gone over the years but as with most things in life the Brand New Heavies prove the original is always the best.
Byline: BEVERLEY LYONS AND LAURA SUTHERLAND THE Brand New Heavies, Sandi Thom, Attic Lights, Bad Manners, Popup and The Little Kicks are among the diverse line-up of bands at this year's Feugh Fest event in Aberdeenshire.