4 billion (according to Forbes), and the Blackstone Group reported revenue of over $3 billion in fiscal year 2007.
What does TBG stand for?
TBG stands for The Blackstone Group (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TBG
We have 131 other meanings of TBG in our Acronym Attic
- Too Bad for You (Internet slang)
- Technical Basis for Globalization
- Territorial Battalion Group (Canada)
- tetrathionate brilliant green
- Text Based Game
- The Barrow Group (New York, NY)
- The Beautiful Girls (band)
- The Benjamin Gate (band)
- The Berndt Group (Baltimore, MD)
- The Bioengineering Group (Salem, MA)
- The Borenstein Group (Fairfax, VA)
- The Bradford Group (various locations)
- The Breakaway Group (Colorado)
- The Bridgespan Group (San Francisco, CA)
- The Bright Group (various locations)
- The Brilliant Green (band)
- The Brooklyn Group (Australia)
- The Buyer's Guide (Comic Fandom)
- Thot Boy Gang
- Thyroid Binding Globulin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Blackstone Group announced the final closing of its Blackstone Real Estate Partners IV (BREP IV) on April 30, 2004, the fifth real estate fund to be raised by the New York-based private investment firm.
NEW YORK, April 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Blackstone Group and Interstate Hotels Corp.
TIME WARNER, THE BLACKSTONE GROUP AND WERTHEIM SCHRODER CLOSE RECAPITALIZATION OF SIX FLAGS NEW YORK, Dec.
NEW YORK -- The Blackstone Group today announced that Susan Balloch has joined the firm's private equity group as an Executive Director.
Pinnacle Foods" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded food products in the United States and Canada, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by affiliates of The Blackstone Group for approximately $2.
NEW YORK -- Today, The Blackstone Group ("Blackstone"), through its affiliates, announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Pinnacle Foods Group Inc.
About The Blackstone Group The Blackstone Group, a global private investment and advisory firm, was founded in 1985.