She turned out to be Voluptua, a member of the Satanic Sluts, a group which, among other things, has produced a DVD called The Black Order Cometh, a horror flick featuring bondage and bloodletting.
What does TBO stand for?
TBO stands for The Black Order
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBO
We have 41 other meanings of TBO in our Acronym Attic
- Tissue Bank for Neurological Research Laboratory (Spain)
- Transboundary Natural Resources Management
- Thanks But No Thanks
- That Boy Needs Therapy (song title)
- The Bank of New York
- Tamil Box Office (TV channel; Singapore)
- Tampa Bay Online
- Team Balls Out (gaming group)
- Technical Back Office
- The Black Orchid (gaming guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The oldest, and most famous, of the black orders was the Prince Hall Masonic Order.
When the same foolish folk ask whether you belong to the white or the black order, says the author, |seggeth 3e beoth ba twa'.