The regular season series is tied at 1-1, as the Black Knights (7-19-5, 7-14-5) defeated the Crusaders, 7-2, on Oct.
What does TBK stand for?
TBK stands for The Black Knights (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBK
We have 21 other meanings of TBK in our Acronym Attic
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre (band)
- Radio Transmitter (electronic equipment; US Navy)
- Taco Burrito King (Chicago, IL; Mexican restaurant chain; est. 1992)
- Tactically Bred Killers (gaming clan)
- Tanjung Balai Karimun (Indonesian city)
- Temple B'rith Kodesh (Rochester, NY; est. 1848)
- Terbuka (stock symbol, Indonesia)
- The Big Kahuna (movie)
- The Black Keys (band)
- Tokyo Buhin Kogyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Toolbook (File Name Extension)
- TANK Binding Kinase 1
- Traditional Bone-Knitting Drugs
- The Brad Kaminsky Foundation (Ashburn, VA)
- Takefu no Bunka o Kangaeru Kai (Association for the Discussion of Culture in Takefu; Japan)
- Türkiye Birlesik Komünist Partisi (United Communist Party of Turkey)
- CS Chem3d Model (file extension)
- Table Building Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sky dive took place at the Black Knights Parachute Centre in Lancaster and Jodie was one of a handful of people able to jump on the day due to poor weather conditions.
The Black Knights had planned the impressive plunge above Bray Beach in Co Wicklow as part of the town's Summerfest Air Spectacular.
Fun kicks off at 10am and includes dare devil stunts from one of the UK's best sky-diving teams, the Black Knights Royal Artillery Parachute & Balloon Team.
The Marine Corps started its first operational F/A-18 squadron, the Black Knights of VMFA-314 based at Marine Corps Air Station El Toro, Calif.
The Black Knights of Army and Midshipmen of Navy play at 2:30 p.
The Black Knights shot 44 percent from the field, but killed HC with a number of backdoor plays and knocked down several crucial 3-pointers, including one by Ellis after a Holy Cross turnover that put Army up by nine with 9:38 to play.
CAPTION(S): MERSEYBEAT HEROES: Legendary promoter Sam Leach, centre, with Allan Schroeder of the Black Knights and Johnny Hutchinson of the Big Three at the Merseybeat Hall of Fame presentation at Fort Perch Rock, New Brighton